As part of our drive to release Avenue our new browser based property management solution, we will be releasing a new product in January 2024 that will put your Sage 50 data into a browser.
What is Fincial?
Fincial is a simple easy to use business intelligence tool that integrates with your Sage 50 data in the cloud. It allows you to visualise your Sage financial data with user defined dashboards and reports all accessed from your browser, anywhere with an internet connection, making it easier to analyse those financial decisions from any cloud capable device, such as iPads and other tablets.
- Assign Tags to customers, suppliers, departments and projects making it easy to report on different segments of your data. (e.g. you may have property grouped by a council or a road)
- View Profit and Loss reports by Tags with Drill-down analysis
- View Consolidated Profit and Loss and Balance Sheets for any number of companies
- View Profit and Loss reports by Period and Nominal
- View Profit and Loss reports by Department/Project by Period
- Plus numerous other reports and dashboards upon full release
What is Sync50?
Without getting too technical, Sync50 is a program we have developed that runs in the background. It basically takes your Sage data from your desktop and syncs it in the cloud, on our secure servers. This means you will be able to access your Sage 50 data through our new software, Fincial and Avenue, as well as other planned releases.
What is Avenue?
Expect further information on Avenue, our brand new property management solution, in Q2 2024. With the release of Fincial and Sync50, we will be able to continue our support for Sage 50 as well as Sage Accounting, Sage 200 and Sage Intacct when our new property software is released.
See Fincial in action
Register your interest today by filling in the form to the right, and we will send you a short demonstration of Fincial. Of course you can call us too, if you wish to discuss Fincial and our new property management software Avenue.